Staff and Group Head Shots
7 Reasons to Hire Us for Your Company’s Group and Staff Headshots
- On-Site Pop-Up Studio: We bring the studio to you. What can be easier than your staff walking out of their office and down the hall to get their headshot taken.
- Proven Expertise: Our team has years of experience in crafting professional and captivating portraits, ensuring your brand image is in capable hands.Whether you need polished headshots or dynamic group shots, we offer a range of options to suit your company’s requirements and vision.
- Equipped and Ready: We come prepared with lint rollers for anything the dog may have left on your jacket, hairspray for fly away hair, blotting papers for shiny skin, & portable mirrors to be sure your final result exceeds your expectations.
- Customized Approach: We tailor each photoshoot to your company’s unique style, ensuring that your headshots and group shots reflect your brand’s personality and your company’s culture
- Effortless Process: Our streamlined process takes care of all aspects, from scheduling to shooting to file delivery, making the experience efficient and hassle-free for you and your team.
- Trusted by Brands: Renowned brands have chosen us, a testament to our consistent delivery of headshots that capture the essence of companies’ identities.
- Versatility: Whether it’s formal corporate headshots or creative team portraits, we offer a range of styles to match your company’s specific requirements.We can even do a group photo using our group solutions method where everyone does not need to be present on the same day.
Team Headshots Include
- Onsite portable photography studio to your business location (10×10 open space required)
- One final high resolution headshot per staff member –
- Multiple poses and expressions to choose from
- Facial coaching for the most flattering results
- Instant viewing and selection of your images (this allows us to take additional photos if you would like to change up your expression)
- Organization of the complete staff’s digital files using alphabetical order starting with last name.
- Low resolution conversion on all selected files upon request (Let us know at before or at the time of the shoot)
- Link to private online gallery for delivery
- Custom online calendar for your staff to schedule the time slot for their headshot-upon request
Additional Samples of Our Client's Backgrounds
Explore additional staff headshots by selecting any thumbnail in the gallery.
While many clients prefer a classic light or dark gray background, we provide a variety of solid colors, textures and can even create custom digital backgrounds tailored to your business.
As an additional option, we can also create a background using your brand colors and logo.
Some backgrounds are exclusive to specific client's use.
Team & Staff Headshot Pricing:
Headshot Station at your Indoor Office Location with Background
This option is a more tailored experience where we spend extra time posing and letting each person select their favorite from a monitor to be prepped for retouching.*$500 minimum fee applies.
Set aside 1 hour for shooting time. 5 min person.$150 per person
Set aside 2 hours for shooting time. 5 min per person.$130 per person
Set aside 2.5 hours for shooting time. 5 min per person.$120 per person
Teams larger than 26 may require a custom quote or qualify for a high-volume group rate.
*Includes 1 retouched image of client’s choice delivered in an online gallery in digital file format.
Delivered in high resolution for print and low resolution for email signature/LinkedIn. Each person chooses an image on site. Additional headshots can be purchased for $100 each.
*Extended time beyond what is recommended: $150 per hour.
*Background extraction with colored digital background replacement $25 per image. Clients have the option of purchasing stock digital background to drop in as alternative or they can select from our current selection.
*We need a minimum of 10×10 ft of indoor open space (without furniture) to set up lights, background a laptop.
*Let us know your preferred background HERE
*All unedited RAW or unedited jpeg digital files from your session can added as for an additional $1500.
A Professional hair and makeup artist is always suggested for best results to apply“Camera Ready” hair and make up just prior to each team member before they step in front of the camera. There is nothing like looking and feeling your best right before you are photographed.
We suggest Abie Mae Beauty 702-401-8090 and Makeup in the 702–702-301-1912. Be sure to hire them directly and reach out for their current pricing.
Need More Information?
Environmental Head Shot Sessions:
Environmental headshot sessions usually take place at your commercial location such as your office, office lobby, hotel lobby, restaurant, warehouse, or job site.
Environmental headshots provide a unique alternative to the traditional studio background, or you can incorporate them as an extra upgrade to your headshot session.
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQs Coming Soon!
If you have questions, please contact us.